Below you’ll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our optometric practice offers.
Calgary Vision Therapy Services
- Is your child struggling in school? One can have 20/20 eye-sight, but still have a functional vision problem due to an undetected visual skill deficit in the area of eye-teaming, eye-focusing and/or eye-tracking. Visual Skills Evaluation is ideal for age 6- adults.
- This assesses how the brain interprets what the eyes see. For age 6 years and older.
- In-depth binocular vision testing for patients with lazy eye or eye-turn. Testing can be performed for all ages, starting from 6 months to adults and seniors.
- Ideal for children 3-6 years old, or older patients with developmental disabilities such as Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- A custom set of eye-brain exercises to prevent, treat and/or enhance visual skills.
- A tool that many professional/elite athletes take advantage of, but do not openly share with others.
- Answers to the three most common questions asked by parents.
- A program for kindergarten children.
- Options to control progression of nearsightedness.
- A possible option for patients with lazy eye (amblyopia) who cannot wear glasses and/or contacts.